Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sure I'm going to go with the new (well improved swampwitch)tires that Highlifter is coming out with. The Outlaw MST. Here's a link.

http://www.highlifter.com/store/outlawmst.html

Koko

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Have to say doolin that those are some sweet looking tires. Would not mind getting a set of those myself. I use to run MudRunners on my Rancher and loved them. Never realy ended up in a lot of mud though and the steering was harder so decided to give the ATR a try this time.

No matter what though if you get them Im sure it will be one mean looking machine. Deffently will have to post pictures of them :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course I will! The only thing in my way now is money. :) Isn't that the problem for everyone! LOL I was supposed to be getting a free 89 full size blazer. But the kid ended up donating the thing. So no I just got a wait a little bit to get these. Hopefully in a month or two at most.

Koko

·
Registered
43 Posts
great find, i almost wish i would have seen thous about a month ago.....hmmmmm

i their concept behind the M S T,

michael

these are what mine look like

·
Registered
43 Posts
after i put the lift in and put the tires on it, it is a bit higher than a stock grizz. my dad's has 11" off ground clearance, and i now have 14" of ground clearance.

this pic isn't the best, i will hopefully fix mine this weekend, and i will get side by side pics....

michael

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have had everything from 25 gators to 29 1/2 inch out laws I just bought a set of 28 super swamper edls. and have been in the poop up to my racks and have not put it in 4wd it crawls through everything they make my out laws look bald lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts