Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cabellas has the dayco belt for the grizzly 66o fron 02 to the 05 for $29.95. i was always taught that you get what you pay for and was just curious if anyone has used these belts.

·
Registered
462 Posts
i just replaced my belt with a Dayco,,i had the stock one on there since may of 2004,and decided while i was having them put the clutch kit in i,d have them replace the belt since they were already in there

the stock one was fine,and i still have it,but i havnt had the Dayco on long enough to attest to its quality

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
i replaced my stock belt at the end of June with the Dayco from cabellas, the belt felt better than my old one. however at the end of Sept. when i put my clutch kit in and removed the belt i noticed several serious cracks in it. needless to say its in the garbage and i put the old stock belt back on which is fine for an 03.

·
Registered
234 Posts
wow sounds like yamaha has it nailed down on a number of things they make. lots of people have recommended staying with yamaha parts for my grizz so i guess ill be putting a new yammie belt on when its needed

brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts