Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 411 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's everybody doing?? Out in the garage modificating their Grizzlies? Happily shopping online for the latest add-ons? I'm just sitting here waitning for the snow to leave so that I can start some serious jetting experiments...

What are you guys up to? (Besides no good!)

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Hard winter just ending here. Helping my dad a lot, he is 80 now. Clean up in the garage and getting yard tools ready.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
still buried in snow, even though it has been in the 40's all week. GWR's coming over tomorrow for a ride with his new Rhino. we're going to see if we can bury it in a snow drift, LOL.

i have plenty too do around the house and in the garage, if it was a little warmer. sigh...........

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Timmi, Yardwork???? It's Good to hear that your Dad is still keeping you out of trouble!

Hammer; Let us know how deep you bury his new pride and joy!
Remind him that Trinity Racing offers kits that'll get a Rhino to run 62mph...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Well i just got my new racks on... Put the bags back on and i kinda moded my tank bag... I post pics tomorrow... really all I did is un-velcro the bag part from the part thats goes around the gas tank and attach the velcro around the front right part of my rack and used the velcro with the tape to secure it... Nothing major but i like it so much more than around the tank.... I just hated it around the tank so thats wat i came up with...

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't wait to see your results...
I guess that this is the season when we share ideas and see what might work for us too!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I bin paintin my upstairs bathroom and makin new cupboards for it. Fun wow.

I really love how masking tape can pull off new paint. . GRRRRRR

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
I'm watchin' the race in HOTlanta....... wishing it would quit raining and dry up a little so I can go to my deer lease and bring my Grizz home........

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
well, Gunny, tracks would have been the ticket today, 'cause we did nothing but kick, dig and curse in the snow today. some of the gas well roads were plowed but as soon as we got off the plowed roads, we just dug in and got stuck. it looked kinda hopeless at times, but we made it. i put almost 30 miles on the odometer (mostly from spinning), even though we never got more than about 2 miles from my house.

my neighbor went with us on his new polaris 550XP. he talked alot of crap, but he was always behind the Yamaha's, riding in our tracks.

here is the only pic i took all day, the rest of the time i was too darn tired of being stuck!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
i took this yesterday when my daughter and i went for a little ride on the 550

·
Registered
167 Posts
im getting ready to build a 12x12 shed for keepn the grizz in. my bron law just bought a brute750 so he's gonna help. the wood cost me $550. its a good excuse to be outside away from my kids!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Here r the pics i promised... Let me kno wat yall think...

Attachments

·
Registered
667 Posts
Here is a close up of my converted fender bag...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow! That was some huge tank bag... My beer reservoir woulda gotten in the way with that bad boy balanced on the gas cap...

·
Registered
167 Posts
you could run away from home with that suitcase!!! that is an awesome bike and adding those modifications make it "awesomer".

·
Registered
667 Posts
Thanks guys and yea i have to have lots of storage room for when i got on my hunting trips..

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Wow you even got Camo Tie Down straps,Gunny would be proud!

1 - 20 of 411 Posts