Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,,, was killin some time so downloaded some photos on my profile,, shows a few of my other toys and kind of a insite to my life,,,, thought some might be interested,,,, later,,,,, countrygrizz

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Geat pics country grizz, you have some nice toys! How do you find time to enjoy them all especially with that nice looking girl you have there? LOL. Enjoy..........Irv

·
Registered
701 Posts
Great pics. I dig the springer a lot. Your toyota needs a solid axle up front. Nice Savage too. I've got the same one.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys,,,dont motocross,,, used to ride dirt bikes all the time,, kinda got out of it and had a hardtail kaw 900 chopper for 19 years, when i got the springer I traded the chopper for the yz-250, almost too old to ride it, I dont heal like I used to. A far as the solid axle in the toy goes, I have thought about it, just havent done it, I do have sway bar disconnects on it and it helps a little bit, As far as the chicks go,,, traded them in a long time ago, it was the only pics I had of me,, also cut the beard off several years back,,,,,,,Im getting a few more miles on the grizz, cant remember the miles, but around 9.6 hours,, Like it better every time i ride it,,, I have seen where someone said others are smoother,,, you dont know rough untill you ride a old solid axle honda oddasey(gota love that spelling),, probably why my bones hurt so much,,,,, take care all,,,,, countrygrizz

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Am I missing something or were did the pics go?

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Hey CG, I used to have one of those Odesy's with no rear shocks too. It was a blast but man did it hurt. Did you have a problem with scoring pistons? Puting an air cooled engine behind the seat was not a very well thought out plan.

I gave up the dirt bikes and the Raptor too. Luckily, the military paid for all my broken bones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts