Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snows melted trails are still flooded beautiful. Me and my brother Tindy just were riding along some trails untill we saw this huge lake. we decided to go for a swim. As u could see we ended up in the deep end. First picture is me and my kodiak.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Looks cold LK,

Great fun though I bet. Good pics too.

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Have to agree with interceptor on that one, sure does look cold don't think you would see me in the water when that cold...he he Whats the temp out there?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The temp was 10 degress celcius (I think that's 51 ferinheight) It was calling for rain all day so we had on our rain coats. It really wasn't that cold. We try not to let the weather stop us.... Happy (and safe) riding to all.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Well 51 deg ferinheight is not bad at all. Weather around here was few weeks ago in the 70's and in shorts but now im in the house and it is 36 at noon and they are calling for mid 20's tonight. For around here thats to **** cold for this time of year:) Have a small vaction trip planed at the end of this month so weather the temps then are good or bad im still excited and can't wait to leave!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts