Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this kit worth the money. (jets and filter). also which exhaust will give me the most power. need some hints to keep up with the 750 and 800's. thanks

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
hey Grassatter, have you read the "air filter seal" thread yet? Take a read before you buy K&N. I read it too late but maybe we can save you the wasted purchase. I put a Dynojet jet kit in mine and I think I lost power but that's only because the instructions don't account for air box modifications. My fault not their's. A little more playing around and i'll have her dialed in. As for pipes, I have a FMF and I don't really like it. My buddy has a Pro Circuit and it makes big power but it also makes much bigger noise. A really snappy, crackly sound- depends where you ride and with whom I guess. I think i'll try an HMF next time.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Welcome to the forum Grass. You really want a filter/flange type system. Either a Pro Design aluminium or a PVC type.
Read through the other threads on this subject.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey roughrider what do you ride???? i am a grizzly man all the way, i own two and when they come out with a larger one i will own it, but thanks for your reply

·
Registered
701 Posts
If sound isn't a problem, get an HMF Utility series pipe add the K&N filter, jet it and you'll be ripping around. At least thats what I read...LOL I'm still all stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey assattacker, its been my experience that if you ride the Grizzly you need two of them, just for parts to keep one running, buy the way I am a Polaris rider and I do carry a strap for stuck and broken down Yammer Hammers.

·
Registered
462 Posts
i doubt your old enough to afford a bike rumprider unless your daddy bought it,,,,why dont you go back to the sand box with all of the other cat turds punk,,,we dont need your mouth in here

lol,,,texas,,,,that explains it all,,,nothing but rumpriders

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Now I see what you mean Hoo. Another "I wish I had a Grizzly" puke. Why else would he be on this forum.

·
Registered
462 Posts
just some punk running his mouth,looking for an argument

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
What a tosser

Like Hoo said go back to the sand pit before you fall over and hurt yourself.

Grown ups play in this yard.

·
Registered
462 Posts
i say lets vote rumprider off the Island,,,,,and have Rob block its email,its address,and its name including but not limiting to its user,and sir name,and all variants of

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I agree, take a hike rumprider..... put a penny in your piggy bank and save up for a Grizz

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Every village needs it's idiot, I guess we have found ours. Welcome idiot.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here's a shout out to our new village idiot.

Hello rumprider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now get on your Polaris and peddle out of town.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Like the boys said,

Go push your crap somewhere else lad

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no rumprider im not working on my grizz, unlike you i am smart enough and old enough to have a job. cleveland texas is not that far from here. any time any place i will take your pull-us on. in the mud or on the track. keep dreaming maybe someday youll have a grizz.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You punks just don't understand, I had, excuse me, have a grizzley 600 sitting in the garage. The dealer rebuilt the first engine 6 months old, I paid for the second rebuild 16 months old and now it smokes moore than a valcano. So I bit the bullet and bought a polaris 800, it eats grizzleys and pisses wolverines, so Ass attacker if you have two yamma poppers in the garage my guess is only one runs, probley not very well. For the rest of you pathetic loosers eat my dust.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts