Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new here, so hi to all. Seems lots of guys here are looking/wanting a front bumper. Well I recently purchased a Kimpex Front bumper for my new Grizzly, its awesome, same crinkle finish as our racks, sturdy and has the "yamaha" lines. By that I mean it looks kinda like the bumpers that Yamaha makes for the Raptor and 450, with the headlight guard. Kimpex makes some nice boxes for the racks and other goodies, rear pegs and such.
I am not affiliate with them in any way, just wanted to pass along what I have learned.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lets see a pic of the new bumper. Here is a bumper I found that yamaha has available in Canada thru it's dealers. it's not available here in the states.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, there is a pic in their catalog but not really on the web. If I find one, I will dig it up.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Stu,

I still can't get over how sweet that bumper looks. I wonder if anyone in here has bought one yet from Yamaha Canada and what the U.S. currency would be. The more and more I look at that bumper the more and more I want to order one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I got a pic of my bumper, if I can just figure out how to attach a photo to this forum, I will be set. when I hit select photo, it just makes a generic drop down that leads to nothing.
So whats the trick?

·
Registered
289 Posts
put the photo in your profile first, then when you click on add photo it will take you to your pictures in your profile, click on the one you want and presto

1 - 8 of 8 Posts