·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Got a little creative with the clutch cover

·
Registered
362 Posts
let me say,...first,...nice job on the fenders , they look GREAT! Thanks for being the guinea pig for the rest of us>>>

The stickers are way cool,.... maybe a good birthday gift from the wifey,...."note to self".....,....and lastly.....you have too much time on your hands....lol.......I wouldnt have the patience to tape up those yamaha labels on the tranny cover.........they look good........there must be a couch and bed in that man cave of yours...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Haha thanks BGGRIZ! It was actually a lot easier and not as time consuming as I thought it was gonna be to tape that stuff up. And it turned out a lot better than I expected it to!

(btw I only have plastic chairs in my man cave. Just put the box fan next to me and went to town with the masking tape and a razor blade!)

I tried taping the yamaha logo on the rear fender cover but since the letters on that are sticking up instead of indented I couldn't cut the tape straight lol.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Here's both fenders and covers done!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks Gunny!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks Jasson! Can't wait to put it all back together. It says to wait a week so the paint can bond and become chip resistant so I'm just leaving it off until then.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
You got it Gunny!

·
Registered
667 Posts
02 that looks really good there brother(even tho i dont like blue lol) It has a nice custom look to it.. Great job man!! Cannt wait to see it all together and how it holds up!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks Grizz4x4! I really like the green (when it's the color it's supposed to be, not faded to crap like mine was lol) but I do like the blue as well. My dad got the special edition black grizz and hes all pissed cuz you can see every little scratch on the thing. He keeps tellin me he wants a blue one now so I figured I'd make him jealous lol :p

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
It will run if you spray too much or too close, I did multiple light coats (waiting for one coat to dry before applying the next) and had no problems with it.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts