Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ATV group, Rebel Outlaws, will be riding at Lee's Creek and Prairie Grove in April. It is down from Devil's Den State Park near Van Buren. It is a great place to go mudding! We usually go for the weekend and have a blast! We camp out near Lee's Creek.

Let us know if anyone is interested and also check out our forum for more information! http://rebeloutlaws04.proboards31.com!

Dawn

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is my brother, Raymond, taking his Prairie into the deep mud! We usually draw a big audience by getting out there and getting muddy! Raymond takes his kids, Michael and Shannon, on their first trip through the mud!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[No message]

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is another view of him getting stuck!

·
Registered
382 Posts
wish I could attend Dawn, I try not to get my Grizz muddy so I would be a good person to hand out the cold beers and slim jims (hey, you gotta maintain a balanced diet!)

I know I'm a wusss!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
no offense there nizz but come on man... we dont buy these things for them to sit in our shop/garge/quad shed and like pretty.... thats where the grizz belongs is in the mud.

·
Registered
382 Posts
no offense taken my friend! Your Grizz belongs in the mud but, for me I get the most fun outta my machine when I have my girls ride with me, they are 9 and 7 years old. My 9 y.o. wants her own Grizz now which I may get her one for her next B day. That will be a lot fun to ride with my kids. Right now we ride in the woods where I have created some fairly tame trails but, thats about it. Oh BTW I never knew plowing snow could be so much fun till I got the Grizz!

I admire those that go out and sink thier machine headlight deep in the mud but, "homey dont play dat" :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
ok thats good. i didnt want to offend you. and im like you right now i mostly ride trails because my suzuki is only a 2wd and it doesnt get very far in a mudhole thats 2 feet deep. but when i get my grizz its going in the mud, because thats what im buying it for. but its not going to be a "full on" mud machine either, i will ride trails with it too. im going to keep the stockers and use them for trail riding as i like to powerslide and fishtail around corners and i dont think a set of 26" mudbugs will let me slide too often... but i'd hate to be the guy behind me... as i've heard the bugs sling the mud pretty good. when i have kids they are going to all/most of them ride quads/dirbikes. because i want take them out and kick their arse through a mudhole...

·
Registered
382 Posts
that sounds cool dude, back in the day I used to go to the gravel pits in my Land Cruiser, I would have the windshield down so i usually got as much mud inside as on the outside, then I would drive around for about a week wearing the mud on the 'Cruiser like some kinda crazy a55 badge...you shouldve seen some of the looks the nieghbors would give me standing inside of it with the water hose washing it down like you do the gas grill after a good cookout...those were good times!

good luck with your new Grizz, you will love it for sure!

·
Registered
382 Posts
that was one tough machine, Toyota over built the Land Cruiser!

Another cool story when my wife was in labor with my first child I took her to the hospital in the 'Cruiser...it was midnight Jan 1st 1989 and snowing like a be-yootch...I was screaming up the 95 beltway at a whopping 55 mph (that was about top end) since I had the hard top and doors off so many times they never fit right or sealed, snow was coming in the from around the tops of the doors and hitting us on the sides of our faces...funny now but not then!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts