Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was locked out since the 28th,,,Starky is as well,i spoke to him in anouther forum,and i suspect Irv is as well along with some others

·
Registered
289 Posts
I couldn't get on either kept saying guest finally at 6:44 tonight it accepted my login

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I know Rob had that announcement about the domain change and we would have to log back in, I know I just had to, maybe that was it.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Just made it back on tonight? I think it was something in my computer? Anyways, glad to be back! Now I have some catching up to do........Irv

·
Registered
701 Posts
Nope wasn't your computer. It was the new address. We are now at www.grizzlyowners.com instead of the old address.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i did the revalidation thing,but like Danny said,it just showed me as guest,,,,,i even reset my password but that didnt work either

Starky is going through withdraw he said,,,lol,,,being away from home he really looks forward to this

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
i have been lock out as well over the last couple of days, glad to hear its not my new computer.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at first i thought that may have been the case too,,,,,i had just put a new CPU in,and a new hard drive

i made the drive i had for the slave drive my new "C" drive,and put a 250 gig in for the new "D" drive,,,,but i had to use a Ghost program to clone everything on my C drive to do it,and i thought maybe it had a glitch,,,,but everything else worked fine,and with the changes here i figured it had to do with it

·
Registered
113 Posts
same story starky should be ok today

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Me too,

Glad to be back on board.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Welcome back Interceptor, man I was getting home sick!.......Irv

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got back on tonite, only new to form and got locked out. thought i offended someone, glad to be back.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I'm back and the shakes are going away. My server banned the old address because it had the word "forum" in it. The new address doesn't so I'm good to go.
The only way I could get on was to have Mrs Starky send me the old address in an atachment on an email. Then I could get on and go through the process to get on the new address.

Hey, Happy Birthday to me. 45, wow.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Well done Starky,

Happy Birthday to you mate.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
old fart