Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking on Ebay at the maintanance manuals on a CD.

Their description says you can print off what you need in a .pdf format.

Has anyone bought one of these and is it better than the paperback manual?

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
better depends on how you look at it,,,, it is a lot cheaper,,,, and you dont get grease all over it,,(maybe on your key board),,,,, i didnt buy the one on cd, but found it somewhere on the net to download, Im not sure but I dont think you can do that anymore,,,I would like to have a paper manual, but for the price this works,,,,, Im sure someone on here can give you a reference on who to buy from on ebay,,, ,,, good luck,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,, cg

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Thanks guys, this is great.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I tried to save this to my thunb drive but it wouldn't work. Something about it being a part of an email atachment. Do I need to change something?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I was able to right click and copy short cut, then a I pasted it in the subject line on a e-mail I sent to myself and it worked. Don't know if that is the best or easiest way to do that? Starky, PM me your e-mail address and I will send it to you..........Irv

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Irv, doolin, I did the right click and "save target as". It looks like it's working but it will take a little over an hour to save. Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I'm on an Army server which is super slow. It worked and I have it on my thumb drive now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts