Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just drove my 660 off the tilt bed trailer and realized what I had been missing all these years. I must volunteer work at my old job the next 2 days but will be spend the 3rd day riding, or doing Income Taxes!

I will take photos when I can afford a digital camera, but not likely from a tax refund.

·
Registered
141 Posts
congrats!! i just got mine 2 months ago and i love it,i hope you enjoy yours.have a good time riding.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
welcome to the grizz world,,,,,,,maybe you and irv can go in on a camera together and send it back and forth,,,,,,,, ..cg

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Congrats on the new quad ATVrk, I am thinking you will be spending the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th day riding? It will be hard to get off the thing once your on it!
If you buy the camera, I will take the pictures!........Irv

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
I remember when I got my Grizzly way back in 2002... I didn't get it til like 3 in the afternoon, and was riding by 4 or so. Rode for 2-3 hours that night, then probably for a good 4-5 hours a day for the next few days, til my thumb was so sore I had to take a couple days off. :)

Rob

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can finally add "Grizzly Owner" to my User section! I also became a Supporting Member to this Forum because the information I gained from all the members here helped me make the decision to purchase the Grizz over the Honda ATVs. Honda had always been my favorite company, but if the 660 performes to all my expectations then that might change to Yamaha.

The purchase was a costly one with all the accessories I got from Montana Jack's, but the quality of the products I received was very good.

I will add a Signature when I get the time.

Rob, thanks for this Forum.

Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts