Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys just got back for Moab and thought I would share a few pictures of the area.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is one of the guys that was in the Jeep tour we took.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the atv's parked on the hill just after we got done climbing up a few rock ledges :)

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And here is one of the overlooks on the Poison Spider Mesa Trail looking down on Moab.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Geat pics Xtremegrizz! looks like a great place to ride!!

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
I am with you Beast!

Great pics X, it sure does look like a great place to spend time on a Grizz.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great pics ! Rented a jeep for a day a few years back and the place is awesome !! Love that red rock. Can't wait to get the Quads there !. Now Xtreme you need to head up to the Piuate trail system for a complete Utah experiance ! Later.Doug.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea it sure was a great time and place, did run into alittle dust storm there while out in the truck and on the road, was something alittle different for us to see.

Paiute we did rent a jeep but we also took a full day jeep tour with a guy named Dan Mick. He is the guy that took the VIP and magazine editors around the area for the intro of the VW Toureg. Think I spelled it right, anyway he was a **** of a guy and gives a great tour. Took a full day with him and this couple in the picture that hired him as a guide for the day. Saw alot of beautiful country and in the second half of the day climbed enough slick rock that it was hard to get my butt unstuck of the seat and my fingers out of the dash after being so scared..lol...but is was great.

Couple of days after we rented a jeep and went up to the LaSal Mountains and did some four wheeling and had a great time. The weather was great and the riding was great, atv'n and in the jeep.

Paiute trail is next on the list but probly be a couple of years, me and the wife are talking about going back to Colorado without a trailer and do some looking around of our own. Wish we could have done more out there when we went through but it is hard when you are pulling a trailer.

All I have to say is that is is some beautiful country out there in the world and I can not wait to see more! lol

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is another picture in Arches National Park

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great Pics Xtreme! Looks like you had a great vacation and a great place to ride. Glad you enjoyed yourself..........Irv

1 - 10 of 10 Posts