Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the moose a-arm guards.They come in a set with front and rear for a reasonable $111.But I can't find any pictures of them.I wanna know if they wrap around the a-arm and also serve as a cv joint protector.I have seen their ones for sport models and they are barely up past a-arm tube.I need some good guards.Should have bought some right away like I did for other machines I have owned.I found a stump underneath the snow saturday and now I am shopping for a new a-arm too. oops!
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Moose Aluminum A-arm gaurds on my Kodiak 400 and am wanting them for the 660 now but also want pictures on the Kodiak they are bomb proof and very slick on the bottom nicest ones so far I have seen!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried to order some but everyone says they are back ordered till who knows when. Went with the aluminum products ones but I don't really like the way they mount up. (with U bolts) O well, they do the job!!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I bought the Yamaha version, heavy aluminum (5/8 thick) they look nice and bolt up perfectly...got the Grizzly logo on em too which is cool.

·
Registered
382 Posts
wait the front and rear bash plates are that thick, not sure about the a arm guards, have to measure them but they are heavy. i just bought the whole set from the dealer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked in to them but they were more expensive, like $85 - $90 an end for a-arm guards. A P were $52 - $54. Money saved on parts is more money for gas so I can ride more !!!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
thats def one way to look at it but, I'm very picky when it comes to dressing out my machine. I've been like this for awhile, like buying name brand tools, synthetic oil, and keeping my Honda all Honda. the parts cost more but they are better and since Yamamha did such a fine job building this atv it deserves Yamaha parts. Not trying to offend you i just set the bar higher for me thats all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts