Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was coming home last night when my '05 Grizz came through the sliding rear window of my GMC! I had her strapped in som it couldn't slide out, but appearantly it could still jump forward. The good news is that it didn't scratch that pretty new Moose bumper on the front of the Grizz! The irony of the story is that I just returned a Louisiana Guard Dog to Cabela's becuase I didn't think it was all it was cracked up to be (no pun intended.) The Guard Dog would have saved the window though! Oh well. Fifteen years of having wheelers in the back of the truck, and this is the first mishap. Hope it gives you all a good chuckle.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I guess we all learn from our mistakes. Sorry to hear, but you could take some wood and make some stops in front of the tires to stop it from rolling forward.

Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mine almost went through the back of my ram's window. When I had to put the truck in low 4x4 to go through this trail I should have had a clue that the bike would move violently with the rough terrain...I didn't realize this until I heard a LOUD BANG!! and then stopped and unloaded the grizzly LOL...on they way out I strapped the back of the grizzly to my towing package to keep it from going forward and this seemeed to work very well...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts