Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm new to the forum but have been lurking in the shadows for some time. I received my new toy last wednesday and I have been very impressed with it. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the great info keep up the good work.Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
BigBadGrizzly,

Very nice choice, I liked the camo but not enough to put up the few extra $$.

Looks like you have the new ml Radials?

How do you like them so far?

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Real nice looking macine you have there Badgrizzly.

Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Glad you chimed in. Great looking quad and nice nice choice on the camo. Every time you wash it you'll love the fact that there are no scratches.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Welcome aboard BigBadGrizz, nice looking quad! Are they the new(er) ITP 14" tires(mudlite radial)and rims? How do you like them? Did you drive the quad with the stockers on them for a while or go right to those? I am really leaning towards the mudbugs when the time comes but they now make the radial in a 12" tire so now i am all confused [email protected]#$%^&* Any details would be greatly appreciated..........Irv

·
Registered
701 Posts
Wish I had got the camo...Looks great. love the wheels and tires. The front bag looks a little tall to see over though.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Good luck with the bags! I tried every bag on the market and the zipper crapped out on every one of 'em due to the dust. I see you're in southwestern Utah, so you're likely to have as much trouble as I did in Nevada (at the time).

FWIW, hard-sided boxes work best. My favorite ended up being the Kimpex one.

Edit: Also wanted to add that your quad looks awesome, especially wtih those wheels!!!!!!

Rob

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
to help the life of a zipper you should rub a crayon along it ( your choice in color ) but it helps lubricate the teeth. and sharp looking bike.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I always used a candle but a crayon is a good idea.

·
Registered
212 Posts
great lookin' ride. I couldn't remember what they looked like clean:)
enjoy and be safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts