Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

Need A-arm advise

9K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  calaski 
The best website I found for real Yamaha parts at a GREAT price is

http://www.mrcycles.com/

As for the A-Arms... My Grizzly is a 2002 and has been through alot of rock trails. They got bent a few times. What we did was take them off, straighten them, and then weld supports and guards right onto them. So we didnt replace them. Figured they would just get bent again.

This isnt a car you need to have track straight at 65 MPH... We're bouncing around over rocks all the time, so if they aren't 100% aligned, its not going to throw me. I havent had any issues with our fix.

Jim

No problem. I like to suggest them as much as I can. I wish I could get something back, but they deserve it.

I found them by doing a search about two years ago. I bought a few things from them to see how they were. Genuine Yamaha parts and the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I had to call once or twice to get clarifications on somethings and return something I bought that I didnt need. They couldnt have done more to make the experience easier.

It is rare that you find a business that has great prices on genuine parts (NOT cheap knock-offs)... but to have the service that goes along with it, I will never shop anywhere else.

OH, one more thing. They pretty much have everything. If you have problems locating something on their site, call. I was looking for Moose "hand guards" with no luck. It was listed under "handguards" and thats why I couldn't find them. They helped me out and bought them!

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.