Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to add some features specifically for those who have donated to this site. The first new feature is the ability to upload more photos. The system default is 32 photos in your profile.

Now as a supporting user, you can upload up to 100. This number will likely increase too, after I rework the profile area and add a bit of a "gallery" feature so you can better organize your photos.

If anybody has any ideas for other new features, please by all means post 'em here!

Rob

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can use HTML in messages now... there's nothing in the code to prevent it. You can link to external photos too... just use standard html.

Please do everybody a favor though, and if you link to external photos, please either be sure you link to smaller-sized photos, or use the width= and height= parameters in the HTML IMG tag to keep it around 640x480.

I do want to make it easier to link to other photos and stuff, but writing the code to make it happen is no small task.

Thanks!

Rob

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thanks Rob. Was that you that fixed my other post? Hope you got my donation. It's not much, but it's something! Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I fixed it for ya. Whenever I see a post with a link that doesn't work, I try to make the time to fix it.

I think I got the donation -- was it an echeck payment? That's the one I see in there right now. I queried the email address on it and it didn't come up with anything, so I'm guessing you have a different address on your paypal account than on this site.

Rob

·
Registered
462 Posts
thanx for the upgrades Rob

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
hey rob,,, probably hard to do but how about when your in active topics making it where if you put your cursor on the topic you can see the first sentence of the post,,,,, also it would be way cool if your could make my cursor arrow shoot like the old astroids game,,, I would love to shot the snowflakes as they are coming down,,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,,, cg

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Hey Rob,
I don't know a lot about the computer stuff but I appreciate all you do to make this forum work. This is just about my only entertainment over here in Afghanistan.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Another golden oldie thread from Wolfman Timmi, he he!

Thank you, Rob, for this forum and keeping it going.

Still less than 3% of members contributing monetarily. /CFIDE/scripts/ajax/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/sad_smile.gif

It's been one year of membership for me, I wouldn't trade this forum for any other!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts