Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,my name is tim and i am new to this forum and new to grizzlys.
my brother in law has a 03 grizzly and i rode it a couple times and decided to get one myself.i have owned atvs before but never a 4 wheeler.currently my wife and myself have two 3 wheelers,a honda 200x and a yamaha 225 dx.while they are a real good time i thaught it was time to upgrade.
i live in ohio but i ride with my brother in law down in west virginia.whenever we went down i would use my father in laws machine which is a 02 yamaha kodiak 400 4x4.i don't like having to borrow a machine evertime i wanted to ride so i got my own.
i have looked around here and it looks like a nice (and layed back)place.i hope to get to know some of you guys(and girls)and hopefully can contribute to this site.i am new to the grizz but i may be able to help somebody....who knows!!!
anyway have a good day all,i am going to go ride!
tim

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Welcome to the site Tim, glad to hear you joined the Grizz family. You made the right decision getting a Grizzly. This is a great site with great people galore, lots of info and lots of members willing to help out in any way they can. Enjoy the site and especially your new Grizzly! Lets see some pics of your new ride, we always have to have pics!.......Irv

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum...it's a blast...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tim, I'm originally from WV and did a lot of riding up there. Pulling up for 2 weeks in May.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all,i do beleve i made the right choice,and the name grizzly sure does fit...this thing is a bear!!!!! lol

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Welcome aboard Tim,

Nice ride.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
33 Posts
welcome aboard, ride well and be safe.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome to the site! bluevette87

·
Registered
81 Posts
yup welcome to the site! i am also new and am planning on getting a grizz this summer in august.have fun! i know i sure have since i've joined. browsing the site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts