Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys see them yet? Looks to me its a slight copy of the Bighorn. Im gonna go check some out.

Link to a pic!
http://www.itpwheel.com/images/terracross.jpg

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rob I hear ya. But they are showing them made in 25/8/12 and 25/10/12!!

EDIT: Guess there was a thread on this tire already not too long ago. Sorry!

·
Registered
701 Posts
I've only seen the 14" size tires listed. If they come in 12" that would be cool. But for now I'll stick with my bighorns.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Direct from ITP's New Products page:

"The ITP TerraCross R/T rolls out with in several sizes for sport-utility quads: 25/8R-12 and 26/8R-14 fronts, and 25/10R-12 and 26/11R-14 rears. YouÕll also find two sizes ideal for side-by-side utility vehicle applications: a 26/9R-14 front and a 26/11R-14 rear."

·
Registered
701 Posts
Good deal. I didn't know that. I myself, haven't had good luck with ITP tires but I give there rims a big thumb up! BUt they do look like a cool tire.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
ksgrizz06, getting tyre is real easy, you get Bighorns, then you are happy. However when you can't find Bighorns then...... I agree you are up in the air.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My buddy just put these on his grizz. We have not gone out yet, so I cannot report on them yet. They look really cool on the 14 inch setup on the grizz

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
cblood, please report..... and pics too!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
will get the time I am over there. I was supposed to riding to day, but people calling in sick canceled my ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
cblood, I am going away from now till Sunday (ATV weekend). When I get back, I want pics and a report!!! you got that!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry to say that I cannot report, but can only get some pics....not my quad, and he works tomorrow. Wiil get some good pics, just no report yet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts