Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks nice countrygriz I know your gonna like em.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Nice looking combo CG, let us know how they work. Are they much heavier than the stock combo?. Nice looking truck too!..........Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
doolin64,, I did go with the 25, I really dont need any more ground clearance ,,,,, Irv, as far as the weight goes, they are a real light rim, when I pulled the first ft.one out of the box I couldnt believe how light they were,,,, I got them already mounted and Im not sure the ft. are not as light as stock or lighter,,,,,, the back are a little wider so probably a little more weight but i guessing not by much,,, think I will weight them when I get time,,,,,,,,,,

tindy,,, yes they are aluminum,,,, the maxxis lite,(or something like that),,, dannyk,,,, you should be a tire salesman,,,,,, I was looking at carlisile anyway, I used to run them on my three wheeler years ago, but I think you made my mind up for me,,,, havent got many miles on them , probably around 20 and so far they are a real smooth tire,,,, ,,, ,,,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,, cg

·
Registered
289 Posts
O.K. CG that will be $723.43 for the advice, payable by postal money order, I already heard the checks in the mail thing don't try that one on me.lol:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just put a set of 26" mulite xtr tires on my grizzly a week ago and love them compared to the stock tires.Had to put a dalton pro clutch kit on cause it added 52 pounds of rotating weight

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
They look great CG

Cheers Noel

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.