Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got the new tires and wheels,,,, they look a lot like what Im running on my yota,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,, cg

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice toys CG
I also run a Toy (95 4Runner) Luv it!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Looking good CG. What size? 25 or 26 and you went with the Carlises? It looks like on Maxxis wheels...very nice.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks nice countrygriz I know your gonna like em.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Nice looking combo CG, let us know how they work. Are they much heavier than the stock combo?. Nice looking truck too!..........Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
doolin64,, I did go with the 25, I really dont need any more ground clearance ,,,,, Irv, as far as the weight goes, they are a real light rim, when I pulled the first ft.one out of the box I couldnt believe how light they were,,,, I got them already mounted and Im not sure the ft. are not as light as stock or lighter,,,,,, the back are a little wider so probably a little more weight but i guessing not by much,,, think I will weight them when I get time,,,,,,,,,,

tindy,,, yes they are aluminum,,,, the maxxis lite,(or something like that),,, dannyk,,,, you should be a tire salesman,,,,,, I was looking at carlisile anyway, I used to run them on my three wheeler years ago, but I think you made my mind up for me,,,, havent got many miles on them , probably around 20 and so far they are a real smooth tire,,,, ,,, ,,,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,, cg

·
Registered
289 Posts
O.K. CG that will be $723.43 for the advice, payable by postal money order, I already heard the checks in the mail thing don't try that one on me.lol:)

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dannyk,,,, check is in the mail,, but **** the luck,, I forgot to sign it,,, oh well,, maybe next time,,,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,, cg

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just put a set of 26" mulite xtr tires on my grizzly a week ago and love them compared to the stock tires.Had to put a dalton pro clutch kit on cause it added 52 pounds of rotating weight

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
They look great CG

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes it did compared to the stock clutch.I'll take some pictures tonight when Iget off of workand post them.Everybody who see's them can't get over how deep the tread is.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here's the new ITP 26" mudlite xtr radial tires I got from KG motorcycle tires.They cost me $364.58 with no sales tax and free shiping.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice lugs on those xtr's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts