Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What happened there?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to have a new untitled post? Just trying to add some new pics and I see some things changed when I got the computer fixed?...Irv

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you think of the new shifter HOO?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry folks, I have this all screwed up? That snow one is old. These were taken this fall(October)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I give up!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyway to remove those 2 blank posts and that old one in the snow? What do you think of my new shifter HooPharted? I had to have one........Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
hmmmmm ,, it must be kinda hard to post pics right after hitting the rum,,,,,,, lol,,,,, but what you did get posted looks good irv,,,,, ,,,, ,,,, cg

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Gently does it now, slowly IRV, OK, that wasn't so hard now was it!!!! LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Great pics Irv,

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
382 Posts
Irv installed the rear end of a GoldWing on his Grizz....way cool.

Bet that thing will hold some beer!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL Grizznizzle, I know, that thing is pretty big but it gets the job done and then some! I seen it on a quad on another forum and had to have it. It holds my young lad in there well, it has a large lip on the front of the seat that acts like a saddle, it keeps him planted and keeps him from sliding forward. There is a spot for a 1 Gal. gas can or it acts as a cooler, it evens has a drain hole for your melting ice! It is a great seat, comes with hand warmers, hand guards and a rear brake light and enough storage for a 24 of Bob The Builder juice boxes! LOL.........Irv

·
Registered
382 Posts
"Bob the Builder Juice Boxes" .......I gonna remember that one Irv!!!

if I installed that on my Grizz I would have to add the orange triangle too, drive slow so as not to shake my beer up, thats alcohol abuse!

looks safe for an extra rider tho Irv, I like it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts