Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

New Quadrax Elite storage box/seat

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  starky 
#1 ·
Just finished installing the new Quadrax Elite storage box/seat on the Grizz. It is a pretty cool seat, it has handle bar heaters with a low and high setting as well as hand gaurds and a big lip at the front of the seat to keep the young lad from sliding forward. It fits great and looks pretty good on the Grizz! It also has a small trunk to hold a gallon gas can and good storage under the padded armrests. If your in the market definately check these out...Irv

#4 ·
Sorry guys no pics as of yet! I can't afford a pot to pee in right now LOL. I was out all week-end at the cottage on Rice lake and the young lad had a blast!! He stayed in the seat excellent, We rode the North Humberland Forest with no dust! I was concerned that he would be bouncing out but he stayed put and held on to the grips, My buddy Barry said he was looking over my shoulder the whole time and everytime we stopped he was right on to us about going again! The box looks great on the Grizz, it fits awesome and looks like it was made for it. I will try and get some pics sometime soon? I would like to share them with you guys as you share yours with me. Anyways the Grizz worked awesome, got 18.5 hrs on her now and it just blows me away what it can do! My riding partners this week-end were sure checking it out and one big hole i went into they both yelled at me to stop because they thought that i was going to get stuck but i just motored right through it with hardly any tire spin! It was pretty cool looking at their "awed" expressions! and i couldn't keep the smirk off my face! Take care.......Irv

#5 ·
Sounds like you have got the Grizz bug bad Irv.

I am with you man these things are absolutley awesome. Glad to here the young bloke is enjoying the Grizz as well.

Cheers Noel

#9 ·
I like the Kimpex, it has cut-outs on the seat corners for your legs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.