Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a ride today with my buddy on his 660, I had to try out the new tires i out on my 700. I put on stock sized gators, for some more hook up, they worked real good for the terrain I was ridding, going to test them some more tommorow

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats on the new 700 trailmaster...and for the gators...I drivve on 26 gators, love'em

one thing I gotta say though. The 700 seems like a real good machine, but dont't you think the 660 looks better? there's just something about the 700 front grill that just looks weird....I guess we'll get used to it. Still, if I could, I'd get the 700 anytime!

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Great pics Trailmaster,

Congrates on the 700, keep us up dated on the 700 and keep the pics coming.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got to hit a little mud this weekend to try out the gators, and the grizz. I hit a mountain peat bog first and i had no problems, then i hit a hole that was full of water and goo at the bottom, again no problem getting it to hook up. The water was over the muffler, and nothing got wet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Trail Master,
I realize this is slightly off topic, but It looks like there's some good riding on the Island, where do you go?. I'm a lower mainland rider lookin' for trails.
I've got 27" ITP Mudlites that hook up pretty good in mud and technical trails, maybe a little power loss drivin' those bad boys, so I upped my pod setting and am considering a clutch kit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
looking at thoes nice bikes does anyone know if you can mount 27x10x12 all the way around on stock rims without it looking funny as far as bubble out from front rim. the tires i want are gorilla silverback atv tires.

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Sexyracer12, that's an extremely aggressive tire and heavy too. I would run a beadlock setup and probably a clutch kit with those tires.

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Bob, are those 12" rims? I have the same bike, yours looks great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts