Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,my name is andy.i am in the process of picking up a 05' grizzly and ran across this forum.i hope to learn about what to expect with this new quad-i've never had a utility type.i plan on using the grizz for trail riding and a little for hunting.if anyone has some things i should or shouldnt do with this new ride let me know and i'll definately share some of my input as i go.happy trails,andy.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site Andy, great quad you picked! I am fairly new to the ATV game as well, i bought an 05 Grizz S.E. around the end of Feb. I only have 115k's on mine so far but i am totally blown away by it so far! This is a great site with tons of useful information. Just follow you owners manual especially with the break-in procedure and check all you fluids before your first ride. The dealers don't always do a good job? Also be sure and grease you 4 nipples on the rear hubs, you can get at them through the slots in your rear wheels. Mine had very little grease in them from the factory? There is a lot of good reading in here, just check out some previous posts and i am sure you will find answers to any of your questions? Keep us informed on how you like it and if you have any fire those questions at us......Irv

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Andy, You will enjoy your new bike. I ride with friends that have a Honda, Polaris, and Susuki. All bikes have there + and - . I for one am very happy with the Grizz, After the break-in period you will be amazed at what this bike can do. Good luck safe riding and always remember The bike looks better when It's dirty.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks doolin64.....the yzf is my mx machine,i really like it.i am in the process of giving it a makeover...installing a one industries hurricane kit,i have the frame at the powdercoaters as we speak-satin black frame and subframe.

the 400ex is my wifes-its a great bike for her.i also have a bombardier 50 and a 2 seater go-kart for my kids.i had a 03' banshee that i sold to get this grizzly,i hope to get more use out of the grizzly than i did the banshee.i am into archery so the grizzly should get some fair use.it should be much faster to scout areas on the quad.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Welcome to the site az426 and enjoy your new machine.

Mike

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome az426,

Enjoy your new quad, i am sure you will love it!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts