Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this over the weekend. '05 Bruin 350 2wd. Nice machine at a good price, and now the Grizz has the little brother he's always wanted! Anybody else have one? If so, lemme know how you like it plus any tips you can give me would be appreciated. I popped in a new spark plug, oil n filter change, rear axle fluid change to Royal Purple so far...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
That's a nice look'in machine. Is that for a son or daughter or the wife perhaps ??

Is that rear rack ... tweaked ??

Again, nice look'in machine, thanks fer shar'in the photo !

Later ....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the bruin for my parents to use and a few good friends to ride up in Mass.
Nothin' fancy, it'll work just fine for buzzing around...

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Yeah buddy ......... if ya keep look'in, you'll probably find a rear rack sooner or later. Could ya heat that one up & "Straighten" it ?? ..... or use the upright mounts ... and make yer own custom rear rack ..... it's a thought maybe.

Nice look'in bike however ..... you did well grasshopper !

Later ....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gunny. It's a little too bent to spend time and straighten it out, so I might shop around some websites and get a new Yamaha one.

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Well 660cc .... you'll find one & have that Bad Boy look'in Top Notch in no time. (Two Thumbs Up !!!)

If ya do any mods to it, like tires or wheels, you'll have to post more photo's OK ..... cause remember dude ........ I like photo's ......... LOL !!!! ..... YEAH BUDDY !!!

Later ....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just getting the rear rack and doing maintenance on it. No new tires or rims planned. Trying to keep the costs down and keep this a low dollar deal, only doing stuff that it really needs.

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Ya know, that's a great way to have a fun bike. You buy it, keep as is, & just ride & enjoy it. I have a Yamaha 225 Moto 4 like that, and ya know, everybody loves to ride that bike.

Even if you don't find a new rack, the bike is still a blast for everyone to ride ............ so ...... Ride On Dude !!

Later ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts