Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to many requests for a better way to upload photos, I have an interim solution.

You can now upload photos to threads without putting them in your profile first. This action basically combines the uploading to profile and attach to post into one step... so when you upload the photo and it gets attached to the post, it will also appear in your Profile.

I still plan to have a better way to manage photos in the future... the key is finding the TIME to build it.

Rob

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Rob like the new way to post pics but I think it blew up the picture on me somehow. Check out the thred "RockStar Wheels". Even in MY Pics in my PC the picture is not that big. Not sure what happen, was it me somehow?

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
I like the photo display,but the photo should link to the post to which it was originally attached. That would make the photo make sense when viewed from the links now at the top of the page.

Something else while I'm complaining..../CFIDE/scripts/ajax/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/confused_smile.gif some of the photos link to a member that has vanished?

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
hmmmm,, that is the way I have always posted photos,,,, I just click on browse and select the photo out of my pictures on my puter then it puts it in the post and also my profile,,,, maybe I'm a little ahead of my time,,,, ,,,, ,,,, cg

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Ok guys what I am saying is if you have your options set to view the random photos displayed below the banner at the top of the page, when you click on a photo,it links only to that photo,not to the post it pertained to when originally posted. Sometimes that photo was posted to a particular topic, so viewing it without that topic makes the photo hard to understand.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Timmi...

You have a good point. I've been thinking about making some changes to the gallery pix anyway, so I may have to find a way to link 'em to a thread in addition to the fullsize pic.

Rob

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Good idea Timmi...and yes Rob we do appreciate the site and all you've been doing.
I do remember you talking about being able to post more than just one picture when you're replying on a forum...whatever happened to that? Or...was I just dreaming that.

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
What are ya tell'in us RobG ... you also have a real job ya have to spend time at ?? ... Oh, & I suppose you expect to be able to ride your Grizz once in a Blue Moon ... & I think that Blue Moon is Bob's butt stick'in out in that NY deep freeze he's in about now !!! .... WOO HOO !!!! .... Cover up Bob .... PLEASE !!!!

Sorry ... I get side tracked easily after I put to much sugar in my coffee ... drives my fellow workers crazy !!! ... Hee ! Hee ! Hee !

Later ...

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Ammo Gal, gwrgrizz700 has found a way to post multiple pics, if Rob wants to do it that way. I'll wait to see if he does before getting the word out on how to do it.

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
How'd my butt end up in this thread??? Even my Missus says that it's nothing to write home about...

Rob,
I think that I was alsways doing what Gunny and Countrygrizz were, so I guess that we had it right all along...

(Gunny's older than me, so he should be the SENIOR moderator...) HeeHee!

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Bob ... EXCUSE me ?? ... You gotta be older than me !!! Wait ... you looked at my profile didn't ya ?? ... That's cheat'in dude !!!!

I'm gonna check yours & get back to this post ....... Jeez !!!! .... Holy Crap ... OK, you may be younger in years ... but you are older in experience on this site ... So YOU is SENIOR dude !!!! and like you wrote ... HeeHee !

Don't fight it Bob ... just bow your head & accept the truth !!! ... You can handle the truth, right ??

Later ...

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
When did we get moderators?

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Sometime this week. RobG sent an e-mail to myself & Bob & asked if would be willing. It sounds like more to watch for web site bugs & report them to him to see if he can fix'em.

As far as "moderatoring", seems everyone on this site is pretty civil ... OK, except a few, like The Harley Twins, Ammogal, Starky, ... and the guy who likes to play like a boat, craigmark ... then there's the guy who watches us all ... I think his name is ... Ah .... it starts with a "T" ... I'll remember it in a minute ...

It's no biggie to me actually Timmi, if you'd like to do it ... Ummm ... let me rephase that ... if you'd like to be a moderator, just ask RobG ole buddy & I'll relinquish the post ... Savvy ??

Later ...

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Timmi,
I'm afraid that this is the classic case of the crazies are now running the nuthouse...(and my apologies to anyone offended by my non-PC language)
I believe that RobG was just looking for a couple of us who check in pretty regularly to keep an eye on things while he gets to go riding...

Gunny,
Okay; you're MOST senior, and I'll be LEAST senior... that way it's a shared thing...

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
This pic came up in the random display from member SLVR700,who hasn't logged in since Jan 08.

Great shot!

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Trying to post pics but they're too large?.

Anyway a before and after 2 1/2 hours of cleaning!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts