Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9pm Pacific, 11pm Eastern. Yamaha's new 06 line up, check out their web-site, lots of rumours! Could be interesting?...........Irv

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
What new Grizzly???
Just another SE colour and a Hunting Edition, or did I miss something?

·
Registered
701 Posts
A lot of people were speculating on a new Grizz for the 2006 model year. But you're right Beast just new colors. But there is a new Raptor. New chassis, they're calling it a 700 (it's actually a 686) with EFI. If memory serves me right the Raptor came out a year before the current Grizz. So maybe for 07?

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
I'm VERY disappointed at the lack of a newer Grizzly. They just lost a bunch of sales to Suzuki and Polaris who want EFI. I agree that we'll likely see a Grizzly 700 EFI next year, but IMO it's too little too late.

Rob

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yamaha is missing the boat big time!
Polaris, Kawasaki and Suzuki will definetly benefit from this

·
Registered
701 Posts
I agree...too little to late next year. They better up that engine and redesing the chassis if they still want to compete. That being said I still love my Grizz.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The word out on the net is Dealers are to get news of a new grizzly this Sept.

Talked to my dealer last weekend at the fair about it and he just gave me a smile. So I dont know what that means. :)

If it's true then I'd bet its a 700 (686) EFI. Just hope if they change the look, that its not for the worse! Even if it doesnt' happen till next year, I got to have a nice looking quad.

This pics says it all.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Yea the new Dirt Wheels said there will be something new with Yamaha and a big change to the Honda line up also in Sept.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts