Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yamaha Releases Special Grizzly

Yamaha Motor Australia has released a special edition version of its popular 4WD automatic Grizzly utility ATV.

The 2006 special edition gets all-new lightweight aluminium wheels, gun metal with red trim colour scheme, trick graphics and carbon fibre style side covers. This new look combines with the powerful 660cc five valve, four-stroke engine and fully automatic Ultramatic™ transmission with industry-exclusive push button 4WD/2WD and 4WD diff lock to produce one of the most capable and refined utility vehicles on the market.

Fully independent long travel suspension means the 2006 model Grizzly hugs the terrain and keeps the rider in control, while large diameter hydraulic front discs and a shaft mounted disc rear brake bring matters to a stop efficiently.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry about the multible post's.i do like the wheels and side covers

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
bobmmor, Yamaha Canada, generally does the most limited editions/options, I think they have 7 options on their site!!.

take a look at the silvertip red, almost the same as this one!!

A few have the same rims/wheels

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/index.php?group=A

Also check out the accessories and eat your heart out!!
Diff bash plates, rear bumpers etc. etc.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Thanks bobmmor, that grizz has been out for quite some time up here in Canada. Are you trying to entice Interceptor into getting a new one? Check out www.yamaha-motor.ca like Beast said and see the new ones, they have a few S.E's available now.

I do like those rims, I wish my 05 came with fancier ones like that! I asked at the dealer before I got my new tires and rims and he said they were around $250.00 bucks each to purchase seperately! can you say Ouch..........Irv

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys i like to look at what the different countrys have on the yamaha sites. viet-nam and italy have some funky looking bikes and scooters.its neet to check out the differant accesories that are out there

·
Registered
73 Posts
How bad do you like the SE wheels? I got a set that could be for sale. They come on the SE's here too, in fact what was described is exactly what the SE is here. I like the gun metal color but if the candy red was available I may have got that instead.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice looking bike cchip i do like the wheeles but when i comes time ($$$$) for new tire i think i will go with 14's.thank bob m

1 - 8 of 8 Posts