Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 grizzly 700
The bike was sitting for a 2 weeks after a 4 day ride ran great at planet bamboo in Florida
The bike the last day snapped a ball joint I drove the bike on and off the trailer
2 weeks later the bike would not power up the fuel programmer. It will crank but not start
I found a hole in the battery where It had rubbed through i put a new one in
I replaced the 3 relays on the right hand side
Same problem
If I cross the fuel pump relay the programmer lights fuel pump comes on and the bike starts and runs normal
Every now and then the bike will do zero and I mean nothing
And if I put hot to the blue wire with white strip coming from the starter relay for just a second the bike will crank normal by itself i do not have to leave the hot wire attached.
IN THE WORDS OF WILL FERRAL
SAVE ME BABY JESUS!
I have replaced the
Battery
3 relays
Starter relay
Key switch
checked grounds
Visually inspected the internals of the lean angle sensor
I have been at this for weeks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2007 grizzly 700
The bike was sitting for a 2 weeks after a 4 day ride ran great at planet bamboo in Florida
The bike the last day snapped a ball joint I drove the bike on and off the trailer
2 weeks later the bike would not power up the fuel programmer. It will crank but not start
I found a hole in the battery where It had rubbed through i put a new one in
I replaced the 3 relays on the right hand side
Same problem
If I cross the fuel pump relay the programmer lights fuel pump comes on and the bike starts and runs normal
Every now and then the bike will do zero and I mean nothing
And if I put hot to the blue wire with white strip coming from the starter relay for just a second the bike will crank normal by itself i do not have to leave the hot wire attached.
IN THE WORDS OF WILL FERRAL
SAVE ME BABY JESUS!
I have replaced the
Battery
3 relays
Starter relay
Key switch
checked grounds
Visually inspected the internals of the lean angle sensor
I have been at this for weeks
Presumably you've checked all fuses?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts