Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 grizz w/ only 275 miles on it. just recently got a noise in left front. sounds like a wooshing noise in rf. shock. Are the shocks on these gas filled. there is nothing coming out of the shock, but the noise is very annoying. still under warranty for 1 month. good luck getting it fixed

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Welcome to the site Deek, lots of great info and people! That being said I have no idea what that would be Deek? I don't think the shocks are gas filled? I would take it to the dealer especially if you have a month left on the warranty, if they don't for some unknown reason? ask for a copy of the work order or something written that proves you tried to have it looked after under warranty. Good Luck and sorry I wasn't more help......Irv

·
Registered
27 Posts
Deek, did you find anything out? Mine does the same thing. I don't know if it just started, or if it did it all along and I just noticed. Your right, it is kind of annoying.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope, still does it, dealer says it's normal for shocks to make a little bit of noise, i say it's normal for the dealer to say that. I don't know, I just ride a little harder, when it breaks, i guess i'll worry more about it then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts