Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of us here own 4 wheelers but let's see some pics of your other toys. Here's my boat

·
Registered
289 Posts
ST 1300 Montana

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice bike Dannyk! Where was that picture taken?

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
this is one of the toys,,, one of these day im gonna try to get a pic of them all together,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,, cg-----------nice boat by the way,,, little bigger than my little fishing boat,,,

·
Registered
289 Posts
Montana

·
Registered
701 Posts
I sold my other toy that I built in the picture below. Currently my only toy is the Grizz. I'd like to buy a Jeep or dirtbike again. But the funds just aren't there at the moment.

·
Registered
34 Posts
1 - 73 Mercedes Benz UniMog (Pictured)
1 - 68 Mercedes Benz UniMog
1 - 84 FJ62
1 - 73 CJ7
2 - 05,06 Grizzly's

I love my toys!!

Mitchell

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome pics guys!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Nice looking cars smooth, I especially like your duster! I have a 1974 Pro-Street Monte Carlo, I have never had it timed but I don't think I would it would be much for you to worry about? More show than go but it is fairly quick for a big car, I must have taken about 5 to 7 hundred pounds of weight out of it when I tubbed and Pro-streeted it? There is enough metal in those older cars to build about 2 or 3 cars now a days!..Thanks for the Pics.....Irv

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
My father and I completed project car

1964 Studebaker Avanti
R2 engine 289ci w\supercharger

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Engine pic

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
some nice lookin cars there,,,, I used to have a 71 cuda, but the only pic I have of it has me in it and I was around 20 or 21 years old,,,, back in my stupid days,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, cg

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Grizzlit, you have my dream car!!! Wow, that is beautiful! I have loved the chevelle's for as long as I can remember? My favorite is the 69 Chevelle SS 396, I have wanted one of those for years! But any of the Chevelles from the sixties I would love to have. I almost bought one(69SS) when I was 18 years old but my father talked me out of it? He regrets doing that to this day, especially what that car would be worth now a days! That is a great looking car you have, and a 427 to boot! It looks super clean and straight as an arrow. Did you do most of the work yourself? If so, you did a fabulous job! Thanks a million for sharing, if you have anymore, I would love to see them! I don't suppose your thinking of selling are you? Awesome car! Thanks again.......Irv

·
Registered
52 Posts
Actually Irv, I did end up selling this car a couple of months ago. I had the car for 10 years and loved it!!! I bought the the car when it was about 60% done. The guy that had it lost his job and couldnt finish it. I never planned on selling but someone approached me and offered BIG MONEY. Time for another one. Im plannin on another one this year. Maybe a 70-72 Chevelle. Definitly Big Block. Im thinking around 540cu in. or more. Ill post pics when i get one. Thanks for the commments.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts