Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a group on a new years eve ride and a fireside lunch, great ride, nice weather, and good friends.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hill climb

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lunch stop, boy those Carlisle ACT tires sure work in the snow

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hot lunch

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my griz

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Looks like a great and very senic ride, wish I was there on the ride.

Looks like you guys were cutting your own trail through the snow, how deep was some of the stuff you were going through?

Mike

·
Registered
256 Posts
We had a new year's eve ride too! too bad i don't have pics...
Took us 3 hrs for what would usually take 10min!!! Thank goodness for the winches

The trail groomer passed-by but the 30 inches of snow we had over xmas was a bit too much. The trails were ok for the first 4-5 bikes but after "clawing" through w/ 4-5 sets of gators, the trail was a mess. We had fun anyway!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
awesome pics !!! DannyK

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Man,,, I'm starting to wish we had some snow,,, for some reason it is like summer here and cant remember the last time it rained,,,, I think half the state is burning up,,,, here is a pic i took today of a fire that started about 20 miles from my house,,,, luckly the wind was blowing the other direction,, about 40mph,, the white house that you can see in the forground is my moms house, which I live down the road from,,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,, cg

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great pics dannyk! I was out on the Friday before Christmas and it was post card perfect! I am still peed that I forgot the camera! Snow was in the trees and the trails were in great shape, we were out for about 5hrs and didn't want the day to end!

Sure hope you get some rain soon CG, I hope those winds don't change direction on you! How many fires are out of control? Hopefully not many?......Irv

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Great pics of some beautiful country Danny,

Keep an eye on those fires GC.

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
What a place to ride, that's what it's all about.

CG, I hope everything turned out ok with the fires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts