Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is in search of overfenders, I bought mine off of Ebay for the best price I could find locally or off the internet.

I paid $95 US and $12.50 US for shipping = $107.50 US.

Contact Joey at 1-800-646-7642. He works for a Yamaha dealership in Powhatan Point, OH. Not sure where that is at, but his Ebay user name is "powkaw".

If anyone else has found a cheaper price, please list the sellers info.

So far, this is the only thing he is the cheapest on, from another item I had priced with him.

·
Registered
701 Posts
LOL, you were bidding on the set I bid one. You bid over be one dollar. So then I went used a buy it now with another for $99 + $11 for shipping = $110 Us not a bad deal either. I had them in 3 days. GOt them installed over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Looks good doolin64 same set up I have :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
If anyone one is interested in a set of just the fronts let me know. I bought a complete set and only installed the rears.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
DK, why didn't you put the fronts on?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Starky..I don't like the looks with the front's on and the majority of any mud that was getting kicked up was coming up over the rear of the machine. On the front with stock wheels, 1" spacers, and 10" wide tires the outside of the tire is even with the outside of the stock plastic. On the rear with stock wheels, 1" spacers, and 12" wide tires the outside of the tire protruded past the stock plastic.

·
Registered
33 Posts
doolin, what kind of spotlight is that between your handlebars?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts