Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

Overland conveyor track

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  interceptor 
#1 ·
I took my Grizz out along the conveyor track today, I am amazed at the places these things will go. I crossed a couple of washouts that were almost straight up and down....piece of cake.

This is the water hole that I found, no doubt the locals swim here some times.

#2 ·
This is one of the waterways that flood after rain to form a large swamp area

#3 ·
That water hole looks like it might be a little tough to get the Grizzly out of...lol

Must be some superb mud around that swamp area. Post more pics, I like seeing other folk's ride areas.

Scott

#5 ·
Glad to hear you are enjoying your ride, i can't wait to get some more seat time on mine!! Your posts get me excited big time!! All this snow is melting fast so the real fun will be here soon! You have some great pics, keep them coming.........Irv

#6 ·
Hi Lads,

Glad you like the pics.

This is where I stopped to let off a little tension after staying in control for 20klms

#9 ·
You have a great looking area to ride in. Great pictures too.

#12 ·
"The Overland Conveyor Track" follows the overland conveyor that runs from the mine to the refinery. It carrys the bauxite ore that they process at the refinery to make alumima it is around 25 klms long. Your not allowed to ride along the actual conveyor road but there is an excellent track in the bush that follows it.

Cheers Noel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.