Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone out there use their Grizzly to pull with?
I've been thinking about buying a small disk/cultivator to put in some food plots on my hill farm.
I know it has plenty of power, but I wondered how hard is it on the engine, and will it run hot?
I'm not talking about plowing the back 40, just 3-4 plots totaling less an acre.
Any personal experience doing this sort of thing? and if so, any negative results?
Thanks, iffus

·
Registered
341 Posts
I can't respond on pulling anything with the Grizzly, but what I can say is that the machine will plow some freakin snow! If it can push heavy snow around like nobody's business I am more then sure pulling a disc/cultivator wouldn't harm a thing. I am amazed at some of the piles that the Grizzly pushed. As I type snow is falling and has been since late last night, looking forward to putting the Grizzly to work once again. Sure can't wait for spring tho. LOL

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Iffus;

Im sure as long as you make sure the raditor is not plugged with any dust or mud from any riding adventures and you use low range you should not have any problem. Thats what they are made for a little of work and a little of fun. :)

Of couse as long as you use one that is made for a atv and not a tractor...lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
I own an 02 Grizz and have used it to haul hardwood trees that were about 1.5-2' in diameter, the trees were not limbed or cut they were hauled out the full length the grizz has amazing pulling power no problems at all.....Wader.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts