Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed Irv has this on his griz.

Does anyone else have this set up or similar?

It looks like from what I have been reading that all of these kind of rear storage/trail seats say they are not for passengers. Fair enough.

I was looking at one of these cause in Irv's pictures he has his son riding along with him in this seat. Looks to be safe for easy trail riding that I would be able to take my daughter with me.

This is after 45 minutes of mommy lecturing daddy on how slow to go, not climb any ant hills, and so on. You probably know the drill.

I found these seats on the net for about $300 plus. Is there only one place that sells this seat or do I need to do more searching?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
TnWrangler, it is a great seat but I believe it is only available in Canada? At least that is what a couple of dealers told me. I paid 319.00 Canadian for mine which was a great price compared to other places. Here is the number of the place I bought mine from, they are great guys and they might ship you one? "1st Place Parts" 1-888-626-7385. Tell Norm or Charlie that "Irv" said for you to give them a try. With the exchange rate on the American dollar, you may get it for a fairly decent price even with the shipping? I am not sure if you want the heated hand grips but if you opt out of that feature you will get it for less. Good Luck........Irv

1 - 3 of 3 Posts