Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raced my Grizzly last season and did really well. Does anyone else race their Grizzly's? I'm always looking for advice on what I can do to improve.

Dawn

·
Registered
701 Posts
ANy racing pics? Did you mod your Grizzly at all? I don't personally race but wouldn't mind too. Just no time or money to support that habit. :)

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Hey Dawn, nice to see you back. I was going to race the Grizzly on the motocross track but didn't get a chance. I'll have to try it next year.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Starky. Yeah, I lost the webpage addy and finally got around to finding it again. I enjoy the posts on here...

I have no mods on my Grizzly. I don't feel like I need them. I did really well last season with racing. I beat some of the guys! LOL! I beat a lot of bigger quads drag racing too.

I did get spanked by the Sportman 800 on Sunday...but I blamed it on the wind draft...LOL! Nah, he beat me...but I think he secretly had a few mods under it because it was a Polaris...it always needs help. I better not knock the Polaris too much...I know have custody of a Sportsman 700...the ex-boyfriend's. HA!

Dawn

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a few photos...

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At Coffeyville competition...pole racing

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
That looks like a blast. Hope they start having stuff like that up north.

Dawn, how did the accident stuff turn out?

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They kept blowing me off...then I finally took it back to the shop one more time...after having to keep bugging them. They found a small hole in a brake line up near the handlebars...they replaced it and sent me on my way. I asked for more...they said NO...I asked for more...they said we fixed it up. I got tired...enough said. I couldn't argue daily with them...so I quit. It really sucks though...but I still love that Grizzly...just not Yamaha and dealerships.

I love racing it. I'll be doing that again this Spring when they start back up. It's a real blast and we are planning an ATV rally soon...so it should be a lot of fun this year!

Dawn

·
Registered
462 Posts
"I did get spanked by the Sportman 800 on Sunday...but I blamed it on the wind draft...LOL! Nah, he beat me...but I think he secretly had a few mods under it because it was a Polaris"

Dawn bust'n on the PoPo's,,,ya gotta luv it,,,,lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts