Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the winch I bought and had on my Rincon for the approx 1100 miles and one year that I had the quad. I used the winch all of two times, only one time of which was in the field. It was never submerged in mud... only two times was it underwater in clean, fresh, mountain water fresh from the snowmelt.

It works great, but has been in a box ever since it came off my Rincon over a year ago. Everything is included... the winch, the control box, the wireless remote, etc.

No mount is included; get the appropriate mount for your ATV. It will work with Warn's winch mountes, btw.

I see that new ones are selling for about $375... I'm asking $250 plus shipping for this one.

Rob

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
How much do you think something like that would cost to ship Rob? Not real sure on the weight but I know they are not light. Would have to talk to the boss (wife) but might be a idea to have for mine and the wife have the SuperWinch on hers, but then again it could be just a good thought also.

Mike

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Sorry Rob would love too but the wife gave me that look and said we don't need another one....wait untill next time we are out and she needs one on hers then its my turn.

Thanks though for the shipping price

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts