Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We left yesterday morning at 8:00 am, 7 degrees above zero for the start. We were going to ride one of our local rivers for a ways, turns out we rode the river for about 20 miles and then turned off on a gas line that led us to our lunch spot. Finished the ride from there in a loop down a old RR grade back to home.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another picture of the ride the group is way ahead of me

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the group at break time

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking north from where we just came from

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Looks like some great riding and alot of fun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dannyk,

let me say you are living in a very nice area. Here in Germany we don't have such nice places.Enjoy it!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rob, Lots of snowmobiling here to,but not like you have in the mountains. Normally we have to wait for the sleds to pack the snow on the rivers so we can run them also, conditions have to be right in the early winter, but as spring approaches it gets really good. Just sold my RMK, got out of sledding, just using the Griz now. Another nice thing about winter riding is no dust to contend with. Nice picture, always wanted to ride in the mountains with the sled, looks like real fun. Danny

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well boys, This was a few weeks agao but it was warm enough to hit the lake bed a little

·
Registered
95 Posts
ARGH!!! these things are every where, Tens to spoil a good ride.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
05BlkGrizz;

Great pics, looks like you had fun..:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hope The pick of the monsters of the lake doun south diden't scare (offend) anybody.

Just a shot from last summer my buddy Randy took of his old lady, Just could not help myself...LOL

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I think we all like to look at a good scenery picture. After I saw the picture I was trying to figure out how to get down there and ride with the lake monsters myself..lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts