Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, the server went down. This morning, my friend/ISP put in the new 3 GHZ motherboard and CPU. Things seemed to go well for a while, then all **** broke loose.

As you can see, it's been up and down a lot. It will probably continue to be up and down over the next 24 hours, maybe longer. I'm starting to think it'll need to be wiped and reinstalled from an OS standpoint. If so, that in itself will likely be a couple of hours, and then it'll take me another hour or so to remotely reconfigure all of the forums.

At any rate, I just wanted everybody to know that once all the bugs are worked out, the site should be a LOT faster!

Rob

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rob,

Thanks for having the site. I love the forum and have learned alot from the other members. Keep up the Great Work!! I can't wait to get on my Grizz Saturday Morning.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks Rob,

I wish I could only understand all the terms you used but the end results sound great to me! You have a great site and keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Have to agree with Blue-Grizz on this one, don't really understand what you said Rob but as long as the site is still working. Love the site and alot of great people on here willing to help each other out. Thanks for the site Rob!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I finally got on, all day today it kept telling me that I wasn't authorized to use this site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts