My wife made me 4 shock covers when I had the Kodiak. She used some black waterproof nylon material she got at Wal-Mart and you couldn't tell they were homemade. She sewed in some elastic material on each end and then sewed velcro into the sides to keep them closed. I would have her do it again for the Grizzly, but I didn't like the way they collected fine sand and small debris as Saul stated. I would always have to pull them off to clean off the shock really good and after about 6 months of that, I took them off and left well enough alone. They do look great on any machine however, but IMO no real need for them. Nevertheless, if you guys cannot find them for the Grizzly, ask your wife or someone who can sew to make them. I think the total cost for the materials was $14.00 and inexpensive to say the least. All I did was measure the length of the shock and the width and she did the rest. They came out MINT..