Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys that are riding in the deep snow, are you having any trouble with overheating or are there any parts that are freezing up and making it difficult to ride.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't think this applies to plowing snow unless you are having trouble. Mostly I'm talking about trail busting where your engine and stuff packs with snow.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
So far so good for me Starky, no problems to speak of with over heating. Depending on the type of snow, it can sure pack in there! I have driven through some pretty deep drifts but I haven't been stuck to the point that the rad is burried.......Irv

·
Registered
462 Posts
this is the second winter for mine,and zero problems,,,we really havnt had but one snow,about a foot this year,,,,and a bad ice storm,,,thats all

·
Registered
256 Posts
I never had any overheating issues w/ mine....and i rarely do "easy" riding.
I was plowing over the last couple of days because of the big storm we had. My rad was jam packed w/ snow, it never overheated

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I have used the Grizzlies in the snow for a few years. I have a 2000 and a 2005 and have never had problems with either. THe only time the 2000 over heated was riding in sand in the summer at 90 plus degree heat and riding hard.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replys. February can't get here soon enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts