Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys here is a couple of pics of my drive after the snow storm. Now keep in mind only had about 10" total but with 30mph wind and living out in the country I really get the drifts. Not real sure the Grizz with a plow would have done much hear, what do you guys think who plow with the grizz. Maybe im wrong:)

This is looking down my drive and where the big drift is, is where the nissan was parked and burried.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is a better shot of how deep it was.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok last one looking out my front door out into the road. You can see how deep the snow was buy how much is pilled up on the side and how much I had to snowblow through to clear out my front parking area.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where is the drift??lol Up here in Nova Scotia we are into our 3rd blizzard this week with almost 1 foot with each of the first 2 storms and are expecting 2 feet today. As I look out my window right now, I can't see the house across the road from me and I live in a sub-division with homes close together. I guess tomorrow will be another snow day. I'm in the Navy, and well you can't expect me to work in bad weather conditions.lol

Sailorman3

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guess maybe I have it better than I thought..lol For us this has been about the most snow we have seen in about four years :) Last few years we have not really got much snow and what we did it was all melted in about a week. Been actually kind of nice to see some snow finally.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
A Grizzly with a plow would do just fine!! It'll take a lot more snow than that to make one impractical. As long as you hit it before it sets up too much, I'm confident the Grizzly would plow right through 6' of fresh snow. No joke.

And this is after plowing 10+" of hard, setup stuff here in town because my plow didn't show up until late.

Rob

·
Registered
52 Posts
The mighty grizz will definitly handle that drift. I just plowed yesterday after 15" of snow like nothin. We also had some pretty deep drifts. I was stackin the banks 6 to 7 feet high!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,

My name is Armin and I'am living with my family in Germany. However, currently we don't have snow. Your pictures are very interesting.

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is after our latest storm on Sunday

·
Registered
41 Posts
Another picture of our snow.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry my finger slipped.

Sailorman3

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
**** if we got snow like that here I think I would have to buy myself a sled for the winter instead of the Grizz :)

Last couple of days it has been in the high 30's low 40's here so most of our snow is starting to disapear allready on us :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's been about -18 C here with a wind chill down around -30. I think our snow will be here for a while.lol

Sailorman3

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow! Very nice pictures. I would appreciate to have such snow in Germany.

Armin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts