Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

So where are we from

9K views 44 replies 37 participants last post by  cowboy316 
#1 ·
I was just wondering how far the Grizzly has travelled.

I will start, just state and country should do:

Northern Territory
Australia

Come on lads post it up

Cheers Noel

#4 ·
boonton, n.j. about 3000 miles from l.a.
40 mile from ground zero

#8 ·
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, Earth. About 30 miles east of Toronto. The city that Moto-vates Canada. General Motors city big time!!!

#11 ·
Well I work and live in a suburb of Atlanta Georiga,(Douglasville) its about 25 miles west of Atlanta but you cant tell where one city ends and the next starts.

I spend the majority of my off time at our lake house in Dadeville, Alabama. Its about a 2 hour drive west of Douglasville. That is where all my toys stay so thats usually where you find me when I'm not working.

Scott

#13 ·
Javea on the Meditteranean Costa Blanca coastline in Spain. Here quads and ATV's are road legal and few restrictions as to where you can go, we have thousands of kilometres of tracks and trails. David

#14 ·
This is gold Boy's, the pics are great.

Lets keep it going............

Cheers Noel

#15 ·
This is gold Boy's, the pics are great.

Lets keep it going............

Cheers Noel

#16 ·
Well Noel,

I am from Johannesburg, in South Africa. Saul.

#23 ·
northwest oklahoma here,,, about 170 miles northwest of oklahoma city,, six miles from texas and about 25 miles from kansas,,,, "tornado alley",,,, very few trees and kinda rolling hills,,,,,, the pix is of my place from an airplane,,,, taken around 98,,--------countrygrizz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.