Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have just sold my ATV and my tralior as I needed to liquidate some assets in the move.

I kept the tires and rims so if anyone is intersted in some 26x10 and 26x12 Mudlite tires with 99-98% tread left (about 200 miles on them) mounted on C-series T-5 rims with the center caps, chrome lugs, and valve stems I am selling mine.

$400

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sory to hear about your loss. Hate to see someone loose a toy. How much you figure shipping would be on those tires? They would be shipped to Dadeville Alabama. PM me on this one bro.

Scott

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have PM'ed you 05blkgrizz and I responded to the other PM I was sent as well.

I agree, its hard to let it go, but having a child will be one of the most wonderful things I have ever experienced. Plus the wife and I agreed to get another (something) within this year or next...

I am honestly looking at the TRX450R or the Raptor 700R as I have always wanted a sport atv...

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
well first off congrats on the new babby, when you get rid of one always good to get another..lol

Now on another note, all I can say is the 660 Raptor is great love the power and the ability to just rip down the trail or hit the track and take a table top or two. I would sure love to ride the new 700. Just got my new Dirt Wheels in the mail and they have the ride review on the new 700. Have not read it yet but cant wait to read it tonight.

Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I can't decide if I want to go with the new raptor, the TRX450R, or the YFZ450...

choices...LOL

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Guess it all depends on what kind of riding you are wanting to do with it.

The review on the new 700 sounds real good. Sounds like a good mix of the YFZ and Raptor all combined.

Mike

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Well looks like I have a set of C-series Type 5's and Mudlites a comin.

Thanks Marine I will post pics when I get them, I should see them in 4 to 6 weeks!!!!!!!!

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Im sure you will enjoy the new tires and rims when you get them on interceptor. Not to mentioned the change it will make just in looks :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Congrats on the new tires and wheels interceptor! That will sure make the grizz hook up. I bet they will look pretty good as well........Irv

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Thanks Lads,

I have a fair wait on my hands as flying them out would have cost a huge amount of the folding. But they will be here soon enough.:)

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really hope that you enjoy them man! They will set the grizzly off like you would never belive, not to mention the awesome handeling you get. My grizzly was SOOO much more stable with them on.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Thanks again Marine,

And don't forget to let us know when the baby comes...........

Cheers Noel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts