Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys me and the wife yook a few days and went up to Hurley WI again. Had a great time weather for the first two days was great. Not much mud riding or any real good action pics to take. Last day ran into rain storms while on the trail. Got into a fair share of muddy trails but was raining to hard to take any pics. All in all we had no problems with any of the machines.

We did manage to take a few good pics of on spot on the trail that had some water, and also a good picture of the machines at rest on the side of the trail. Thought I would share a few. I have a few more nice scenery shots but was not sure if you guys would be real intrested. If so I can post them.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok the water crossing pics will have to be another day. Having problems uploading them and will mess with it later :)

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK here we go on the water crossing pics, Wife had to show me how to upload them..LOL

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And a little action shot.

·
Registered
34 Posts
nice. looks like fun!

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Great stuff Xtrm,

Put up the other pics mate I really enjoy looking at riding areas from around the world, very interesting.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
701 Posts
I need to get myself another digital camera for riding. I broke my old one and now I only have a camcorder. Great pics!

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doolin64,

Seems like you can't beat a digital camera now. I was the one that thought my 35mm was good enough and thats all I needed. About 3 years ago I bought a new Dell computer and recieved a cheep digital camera for free. I kept playing with it and the more and more I like it. So I finally brook down and bought me a DSLR Camera.

Pentax *ist DS at 6 megapixel is what took the pictures you guys are looking at. First time really using the camra and so far I am very pleased with it.

Ok on with some more pics. The first two are taken off of a bridge crossing. Looked out in the water and I saw a Bald Egale perched on a tree. Time we got the camera out of the trunk it was in flight and going right over our heads :) First one I have saw out in the wild.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And here it is as it flew over!

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The next two are some pics of a couple of the water falls in the area that end up dumping into Lake Superior.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And the other

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Awesome pics Xtr,

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice pics xtreme!

·
Registered
49 Posts
beautiful. Man I'd love to live in country like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts