Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , I'm new in the forums and I have a question for you . This is what happens : when driving in foreward or rev , fast or slow and you let off the gas and hit the brakes the machine sounds like the trans gears or axel shafts are grinding ? also with all 4 tires off the ground and in 2 wd the front left tire spins freely and the right has drag and a slight grinding /resistance to rotate to it . Has anyone else seen this ? or know what it might possibly be ? Thanks Ben

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Welcome to the site bell. Go in the section of "Grizzly General" and there is a thread started there called "04 grizz, are these sounds normal". Check that out and see if that is the sound you are talking about. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the other thread and thats not it , it definatly sounds like a stripped spline or grinding gears . the whole machine vibrates .

·
Registered
40 Posts
When I apply the rear brakes using either meathod or get air I hear the same sound. But for me it kind of sounds like it's coming from the front left side. I have no idea what it is, Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts