Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Beast is back.

No more axle problems, THANKS YAMAHA,

I took it out at the weekend for some fun!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is one of the girlfreind, Beauty and.....

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the 5 year old imitating the BEAST!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Recovery!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
that's great i have 3 more years befor my little one can do that. he has a battery operated one now and he loves it.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Great stuff, looks like you guys had a ball.

Great pics.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
256 Posts
Great pic Beast
Can't wait to get mine fixed and start mudding

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey TMAXXSTAR,

my 5 year old also started with a battery operated quad and progressed to this Dinli Dino 50 on his 4th birthday, he is now 5 and a few weeks. He races the Dino in a kiddies (4-7) leage and does fairly well. I am about to buy him a AEON COBRA REVO2 100cc to use for the outrides,as you can see he loves the mud, only problem the Dino has no suspention and is not waterproof!! After the weekend fun the bike is in the shop for water and mud in the tank/carb/electrics/airfilter/fuelfilter/ and absolutely everywhere else.
The kid wants a Grizzly 125, he can ride it on a flat track pretty well, but I don't think he can handle the weight, and control it on the trails at 5 years, so I will gowith the revo. He currently does most of the out rides on his dino with us (he can sure read a line well!!)

Thanks Noel, Thanks GrizzFan

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey beast,

we don't have any local racways here, but i will do the same for him as you did. i will start him off young and if he is into it, i'll buy a camper and go were they do race. but for fun is just fine for me. a little qt with my boy is all i need. you know?

later
todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts