Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, how I missed the mud and water. Snows disappearing and the swamps a thawing YA-HOO.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and another

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
another

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
one more

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK Last one

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great pics addicted! Things are looking the same around here too! It is great riding right now, no dust and lots mud and water! Those first 2 pics look like you may have went over the bars?? Hope not? At least it was a soft landing if you did? Did you get any water in your clutch? I haven't been as deep as you and was just curious? How are you liking your 589's? I am lovin mine so far!...Irv

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great pics addicted2mud, summer is here now in Spain and we have nothing but dust, hardly any water left. Time to get the Raptor out for my thrills!!
Grizzlyspain

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Irv, no air time over the bars, sorry. I could see there was holes in both cases but didn't know how deep. In the first pic the front rack and fenders disappeared under water , worried me for a minute! The 589's are awsome, fronts are still studded though. Never slipped the belt all day (the Suzuki king quad did). I did have some water in the collector cup on the belt intake tube, emptied it twice in the day.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Glad to hear you didn't go over the bars! Are you running a clutch kit? I am thinking about the Dalton? What was the one thing that brought your grizz to life? Was it the pipe, 12 UNI vents, or the jetting? Thats a great pic of the water wheelie! I haven't really tried any wheelies yet but I plan on the clutch kit, Dyno-jet and I have a new Twin-Air/flange set-up coming soon. I think with these mods I should be able to get the front end up easily?
Do you ever get any water in the UNI vents? How wide are your 27"s out back? Mine measure about 52 inches across the back with my type-4's? Seems pretty wide but acceptable. I have some over fenders on order as well. Thanks in advance.......Irv

1 - 10 of 10 Posts